When can we welcome your cat?
PetPort is a very cosy cattery in Leidschendam. Personal care, love and attention for your cat are number one. Not only during the day, but also at night, because we live next to the cattery
Climbing, playing and more
PetPort makes sure your cat is taken good care of. Staying indoor or - when accommodated in two of our several groups - outdoor, climbing, playing, being cuddled and enjoying nutritious food and delicious treats belong to the possibilities at PetPort.
Our guests can find climbing poles, shelves, tables, chairs, scratch posts, baskets to curl up in and take a rest, you name it. The cat will be able to find something desirable.
We find it very important to take care of your cat in a personal way. We take time to give your cats the individual one-on-one care and attention they are used to at home. We like to keep our guesthouse small and personal.
Not only during holidays
A lot of people make the connection between a cattery and holidays, but also cats whose owners are in hospital or rehabilitating can stay with us for a little while or as long as necessary.
Do you already know when your cat can stay with us?
Please fill in the Registration form and check availability, we will answer you asap.
Some houserules up front
- A vaccination against Feline Influenza and Enteritis is obligatory and your cat had to have its vaccination at least two weeks prior to/in advance/before the stay at our guesthouse.
- Indoor cats that haven’t had vaccination for over a year need to get a so called ‘booster’, (not for outdoor cats).
- Cat flu vaccination is valid for one year
- Feline distemper vaccination is valid for three years
- Tomcats older than seven months need to be neutered
- Every cat visiting should be flea free and dewormed
- Andone more thing: please bring your cat’s passport!
Any fees incurred as a result of a stay and additional costs must be settled at check out.
If we think your cat needs medical care we will consult our own veterinary. If needed, we will take your cat to the veterinary clinic to be treated. If possible, we will contact you to discuss the treatment. The costs are additional and are to be paid when you pick up your cat/cats.
Cats with diabetes are usually kept separately for better care and check ups.
We would like to know in advance if your cat needs special care. (This for many reasons, maybe medication, physical challenges, special diet et cetera). Please mention this when you make the reservation.
Reachable by phone on monday to sunday from 9 AM to 5 PM
Bringing & Pickup on monday to saturday 9-11 AM (or agreeds otherwise)